Would you like to be a successful charismatic leader and
get extraordinary results from your people?
Charisma for its own sake is good for little more than your ego – but put it to work in service of your business and its impact can be enormous.
Focused properly, leadership charisma fosters an environment where every one of your people has a positive and energetic attitude, is emotionally and intellectually committed to your vision, and is inspired to contribute his or her very best.
In this book you’ll read how new research with more than 40,000 leaders worldwide shows precisely what successful charismatic leaders do to develop their personal and commercial charisma.
Following our step-by-step guide you will not only learn how to be more personally charismatic, but also harness your charisma to achieve superior bottom-line results for your business.
- The four-step Leadership Charisma Model that will make
you a more charismatic leader.
- How to make a charismatic impression on everyone you meet.
- How to dramatically increase the charismatic impact of
your one-on-one communications.
- How to make your talks and presentations charismatic.
- How to manage your people for maximum engagement,
productivity and profitability.
- Take the first step to being a more successful and
charismatic leader now.
- Publisher: S & H Publishing Company LLC, Waco, Texas; 1ST edition (2010)
- ISBN 978-0-9742221-96
- Price: $24.95
Available for purchase on Amazon.com »
| View All »
“Leadership Charisma addresses one of the most important and often overlooked parts of leadership: building a style of behaviour and communication that inspires, motivates and brings people together toward the organisation’s goals.”
Josh Bersin, president and CEO,
Bersin & Associates